Thursday, August 20, 2009

Starting New

As you can see, I have started a new blog! I am very excited about all new things I am going to start posting. You can see I have also changed the name of my blog to Sunshine Girl. Why Sunshine girl? One reason is my hubby always calls me sunshine and for those of you who know me, know that I love being out in the sunshine!

I will also be opening my Etsy shop in a couple of weeks and for the opening I plan to give away one of my Buttercup bags!

So please be patient with my while change my blog over (it is more difficult than I thought it would be). I will leave you today with photo of a mini-quilt I started. I want to make a mini-quilt in each color to hang on the walls of my workroom. I started with yellow, not one of my favorite colors, but I love how it turned out. Can't wait to start working on the other ones!

I hope everybody enjoys my new blog!
K

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful job you have done! Your ETSY venture should do well, you have have the artists eye for color and composition. Love the yellow-and the owl fabric debut!

    ReplyDelete