Monday, April 19, 2010

Good News and Quilting Bee Blocks

We Have Sold Our House!!! Finally!!!! Fort Worth, TX here we come!
Our move date is May 16th and now we have to find a place in Fort Worth. That is my husbands assignment for this weekend. 
Of course we are moving during my Sew New To Me Quilting Bee month, but no worry I am currently cutting up fabric and getting it ready to mail. Here is a little sneak peek!

SNTM VQB Sneak Peek May
Yes! I am cutting in to my favorite HR fabric !


SNTM VQB Sneak Peek May
And here is a peek of an example block.


I also realized that I have never posted the other wonderful blocks I have made for the lovely women in our group. Here is a little mosaic - 
mosaic6a460997cb5da1c3c1a3478e5334b2a2c5ccb179
1. SNTM VQB Sneak Peek May, 2. SNTM VQB April Block for Jessica, 3. SNTM VQB March Block for Corey, 4. Sew New to Me VQB - for Faith, 5. Sew New To Me VQB January Block for Cristin, 6. Sew New To Me VQB January Block for Cristin, 7. Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee November Block, 8. Sew New To Me Virtual Quilting Bee November Block, 9. Sew new to me quilting bee - Blocks for Heather 1, 10. Sew new to me quilting bee - Blocks for Heather 2


Drop by our Sew New to Me VQB flicker group anytime to see some more beautiful blocks and quilts!


I also finished the Paintbox quilt top & back. It has been quilted and the binding has been sewed on since the photos were taken. 
Paint box quilt front Finished!


Paint box quilt backFinished!
I decided to do a big square color wheel on the back.


I am now hand stitching the binding. I am hoping to get this finished before the big move!!
K

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting for you both. When you get settled, you should come to a meeting of the Dallas Modern Quilt Guild. We are having a blast, (only two meetings so far) and meeting lots of like minded new friends. Welcome to Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Congrats on the sale of your home. We can't wait to have you in Cowtown! Your blocks look lovely and your Paintbox is beautiful. I really like the back too!

    ReplyDelete