Friday, February 26, 2010

What I did this week....

It has been a good week and this is my 3rd post! So far, so good in keeping with my new blogging resolution.
So this week I finished up the Stacked Coin quilt top. I am very happy with the size and the way it looks. I used Amy Butlers "Daisy Chain" line for the coin strips. 
Coin Strips
It's amazing how a stack of strips can come out to look like this -
Stacked Coin Top Finished
Stacked Coin Top Finished


All I am waiting on now is a little more of the Aqua solid which I ordered from Kerri at Sew Deerly Loved to finish the back. Then this beauty will be ready for quilting. That will be on my project list for next week!


I also did a few more of my Paintbox Quilt-Along blocks. I just love them!! 36 blocks completed, 46 more to go. 
Paintbox Quilt-Along Blocks
Paintbox Quilt-Along Blocks
Paintbox Quilt-Along Blocks
I also have a little "Hope Valley" up my sleeve but, I will have to share that with you later.
Have a good weekend!
K

PS. Had lot's of snow again this week but I am lucky that my husband is here this weekend to help me shovel!!


No comments:

Post a Comment