Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Picture Wednesday 3.03.10

I know, I know, I didn't post on Monday but had a very good reason. I had to clean the house and get ready for the Brokers Open we had on Tuesday. A lot of agents turned out so hopefully they will find some buyers! Keep your fingers cross. 


On to picture Wednesday. My best friend since kindergarden had her second baby on Monday. She had another adorable little boy - Wesley Neil. So of course I had to make her a baby quilt. I also went ahead and made a matching quilt for her 5 year old Clay. Brothers must have matching quilts! I used my Munki Munki Alien fabric. I thought the boys would love it.

Clay's Quilt Front


Baby Quilt Close


I applique the boy's names on the back. Love how they turned out!
Clay's Quilt Back


Wes's Quilt Back


I mailed the quilts out today. Can't wait for her to get them!
K

1 comment: