Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday

I just love it when I go out to the mail box and it is filled with wonderful goodies! Today was one of those days when I opened the mail box and found two packages and my Entertainment Weekly (my favorite magazine). Oh what a great day!

IMG_1618

Oh, and what did I get??

In the bigger package I got some new fabric. I had such a great Tuesday morning when I opened my e-mail to see my Quilthome.com newsletter and noticed I was link of the week! For being link of the week I received a $20 gift certificate! They were also having a one day sell on the Heather Ross Menodcoino collection (my favorite). I also have been drooling over the new Amy Butler Love collection in flannel. So I got some Amy Butler flannel and some pieces of the Menodcoino that I do not have. I am going to make me some Pajama Pants out of the Amy Butler flannel for Christmas!

IMG_1619


Please visit their website. They have great fabric deals, the customer service is great and you receive your fabric in just a few days. Register for their newsletter and add their link to you blog and you could become link of the week!

And in the smaller package..... I received some labels that I had printed by Lilla Lotta. She does custom labels that are printed on Twill Tape. She can put something together for you, or you can send her your own logo which is what I did. I just love how they turned out and I have about 3 yards of them. I can't wait to use them on the Christmas gifts I am making this year.
Please visit her Etsy shop!!

IMG_1620

What a way to start of the weekend!

Hopefully my happy Friday will run into the weekend and lots of people will show up for our Open House on Sunday! I am so ready to sell this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment