Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday!

I finished my first "getting paid for" quilt. The Stacked Coin quilt came out beautiful but I was not happy with the photos I took of it today (very cloudy here) so I will not be posting photos yet. I will see if I can get some better photos before I ship it out next week. 


I have been seeing a lot of my fellow quilters working on hexagons. I wasn't sure I wanted to try it until I read Melanie at Texas Freckles Blog. She had done some research and had links to other blogs on ways to make them. Apparently they are very addictive! So I have decided to give it a try. I picked up some 1.5" pre-cut hexagons at the quilt show last weekend. This will be my weekend project while I catch up on some TV shows.
If I become addicted - I am blaming Melanie! LOL!


Hexagons


I also worked on a few more Paintbox Quilt Along blocks. Only 28 more to go. Now I will have to decided on a sashing color? Charcoal Grey??


More Paintbox Squares


Don't forget that Target launches their Liberty of London line this Sunday!!! You know what I will be doing on Sunday!!
Have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment