Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Picture Wednesday - Addicted to Hexagons!

Yes, I am now addicted to making Hexagons! Thanks Texas Freckles and everyone else in the quilting/blogging world that kept talking about how easy it was. I blame all of you for this new addiction! 

Hexagons

They are so much fun to make! It is the perfect project to work on while you watch TV. I have made about 40 of these little beauties so far and have a lot more cut out. 


It's amazing how much cuter the fabric looks when it is in a hexagon shape!

Hexagons

I want to make a lap quilt and with good timing, Melanie at Texas Freckles is starting a hexagon charm piece-a-long.



This will be a long project! I think I am going to go about it in "blocks". Make a 7hex x 7 hex block and then put them together. Hopefully this will make the project seem less "big".

Hexagons


I almost have my first row stitched together!
I will keep posting my progress on this quilt.


Happy St. Patrick's Day! Now go out and drink some green beer!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment